[pct-l] Thanks Journalists!

jeff.singewald at comcast.net jeff.singewald at comcast.net
Thu Mar 26 15:20:12 CDT 2009

Scott,

You are so full of the brown stuff that comes out of my back side.  Your product is good no doubt, but there is no need to put down TJ.  It's funny, in 2006 I used TJ.  I am on the site frequently and never once have I ever felt that their website was reaching for my wallet.  TJ was created at a time when there wasn't a good medium for sharing journals and MANY of us have utilized TJ to obtain valuable insite through the journals that are posted there.  Frankly, I found that resource to be far more valuable than what I found on PCT-L for planning my hike.

Why do you feel a need to put down one site and prop your site up?  It appears you are grabbing marketshare.  That's great.  Congrats.  But, geez give it a rest with the superiority crap.