[pct-l] Restless Herd

Reinhold Metzger reinholdmetzger at cox.net
Thu Mar 26 17:07:08 CDT 2009

I agree Will,
That off-topic stuff can make some people cranky, that is why we need
more Switchback style humor on this list to ''liven up'' and ''loosen
up'' those people....some people are just up to tight, it's not good for
them, any Dr. will tell you that.
That's what's causing the herd to get barn fever every year, this time
of the year....it's the stress and the ''up tightness'' the herd
experiences as it gets close to the KO.
Humor is good medicine for tension and stress relief.

JMT Reinhold
The stressed-out one from all this off-topic stuff