[pct-l] need a dog sitter while I hike California Portion

Lucas Zoucha jalukool at gmail.com
Thu Mar 26 17:16:52 CDT 2009

Hey there! I'm thru hiking and have decided to leave my dog out of
the California part of the hike.. Its just not safe for him and its
kind of a hassle. My plan is to have someone take care of him until I
get to Ashland, Oregon, or there abouts and have him brought to me at
that point. I figure it will be a little bit nicer for him to start
the hike from that point.

  So Im looking for someone who can take care of him for 2 1/2 to 3
months.. I live in Portland, Or. I plan on leaving Portland to make
it to the kick off around April 22nd or so.. My dog, Cody Molasses
Jones, is a 4 year old siberian husky/lab mix.. he is very friendly
and is very loving.. I have a friend that could pick Cody up wherever
he is staying and bring him to a spot on the trail near Ashland... I
don't have a lot to pay someone but I have a bit.. We can talk about
money when we get to that point.. All food will be supplied of course.

any thoughts are appreciated
thanks

Lucas