[pct-l] electrolytes

James Keener pct-l at oldmanwalking.net
Fri Mar 27 15:03:41 CDT 2009

Hi Claudia and Fuzz,

I have used S-Caps as well. I am susceptible to hyponeutrima, caused
by a very low electrolyte/liquid ratio. When I would get to town and
drink a lot of cold water or sodas or any liquid, my electrolyte
levels would plummet, and I had some severe reactions. Also along the
trail. Balance is critical. At one time I took too many S-Caps, and
could not slake my thirst, no matter how much water I drank. If you do
use it, please experiment.

Walk well,
J J