[pct-l] Liquid Bandage

jason moores jmmoores at hotmail.com
Fri Mar 27 23:32:24 CDT 2009

Does anyone have experience using liquid bandage for foot blisters? I've used it for work related burns and cuts. It provides excellent protection on the hands and arms but I've never tried it on my feet. I can think of a few reasons why it may not be as effective on feet: moisture, friction...

If I get a hot spot it would be nice to be able to brush on a quick coat of protection and keep rollin'. I like the idea of being able to protect open blisters since the mesh pattern on my Montrails will allow a lot of sand in.

I've been carrying a bottle with me on hikes for the past several month. Fortunately/unfortunately I haven't had any foot problems snowshoeing or roadwalking this winter. I'm getting tired of carrying the weight without knowing if it will work when I need it to. Any feedback would be helpful.

jason