[pct-l] Singing at the April Kickoff

hiker97 at aol.com hiker97 at aol.com
Sat Mar 28 17:32:15 CDT 2009

Gunga Din AsABat writes: This is to confirm that you will be singing "PCT Wheels" at ADZ on
Friday night. You will be on stage after dinner and before the evening movie presentation. A sound system will be available. We are trying to arrange for instrumental backup, but if you need backup singers you should arrange those yourself. Your original contract did not have any conditions precedent for specific female backup singers, and your oral agreement to perform was previously accepted and relied upon (estoppel).? Therefore, your contract is binding, and legal staff will be present to take ensure specific performance.
Switchback replies: Unsupported and I are union contract players.? There is a minimum payment involved.? Plus, if you look at the fine print, you will notice the Switchback escape clause.? It requires the accompaniment of a certain Lightning Rod.??I happen to know that she has a previous engagement.? She will be at a place called?Hiker Heaven desperately preparing for the onslaught of the 2009 PCT Hiking Herd.??Bless her.

Say, aren't you also known as?the Hiker Camp Marauder???? I seem to remember my campsite down at the Kickoff being toilet papered each year when my back is turned.? The humble and innocent Switchback is abused and humiliated each year at the Kickoff by hiking bullies and mischief makers.? Does this sound familiar?? Does this hiking shoe fit?