[pct-l] Humor - Confused Hiker

hiker97 at aol.com hiker97 at aol.com
Sun Mar 29 03:09:23 CDT 2009

An old hiker pulls into a trail town after several weeks on the PCT.? He is dusty and worn out.? After checking into a motel and cleaning up, he heads to the local hiker saloon.?

As he he sits at a table sipping his cold beer and waiting for his hot pizza, a group of?gorgeous young women sit down at the next table.

One of them?turns to the old hiker and asks, "Are you a real hiker?"

He replies, "Well, I've spent many years on the trail.? I have hiked the Triple Crown,?done the America Discovery Trail solo, and had many other hiking adventures on the PCT.? So, I guess I am hiker trash and proud of it."

She said, "We are lesbians. I spend my whole day thinking about women. As soon as I get up in the morning, I think about women. When I shower, I think about women. When I watch TV, I think about women. I even think about women when I eat. It seems that everything makes me think of women."

The old hiker responds, "Well to each their own young lady.? You have to HYOH in life."? "Well said," she replies.

They all sit in silence?sipping their drinks.??

A little while later, a group of hikers?come in off the trail and sit?down on the other side of the old hiker.??One of them asks him, "Say,
partner aren't you a hiker too?"

Staring at his beer and slowly shaking his head the old hiker replies, "I thought I was, but now I know I am a lesbian."