[pct-l] Singing at the April Kickoff

Reinhold Metzger reinholdmetzger at cox.net
Sun Mar 29 05:29:41 CDT 2009

Hey,
How did I get drawn into this.
I'm with Switchback, if I'm going to sing at the ADZ, I want
L-Rod....and,  Ooohhh  yes Yogi.
Hey how about Love Barge?....I also want Love Barge.
Waite a minute, the more I think about it, the less I like this.
There are going to be a lot of people there....they are all going to be
staring at me, on the stage, expecting me to sing like Simon
or Garfunkel and instead I will be croaking like a frog.....this could
be very embarrassing.....I don't like this at all.
Elevator should take my place....I have been told he sings like Rod Steward.
I think I will disappear in the wilderness until after the KO.
Yes, that's what I will do.....there I feel much better already.

Well, So Long now, I m off to the Sierra for another week of skiing.

JMT Reinhold