[pct-l] Packweight

Charles Smith charlesasmith1234 at hotmail.com
Mon Mar 30 11:55:06 CDT 2009

Hey, I have hiked 1200 miles on the PCT over the past 8 years and have never hiked past trail pass, been to three kickoffs, helped numerous hikers (I lived in Tehachapi, and San Diego) and my research has brought me to many conclusions about the PCT hike, one of them is that if you have a heavy pack your hike will not be a happy one. I have seen many many hikers quit the trail because they carried to much stuff. As simple as that. See ya at the kickoff...Spike