[pct-l] Only you people will appreciate this... Kinda funny

Trekker4 at aol.com Trekker4 at aol.com
Fri May 1 08:05:15 CDT 2009

Kinda like a male thru hiker at the end of a hike: pack just as large,
scruffy beard, and broke?

Thanks for your talk at ADZ, Dice!
Trekker

In a message dated 4/30/2009 11:33:20 A.M. Central Daylight Time,
dicentragirl at yahoo.com writes:

So  yesterday, driving home, I see this guy on the street corner with a
scruffy  beard and big backpack. My first thought was "Gee, I wonder if I know
that  hiker from somewhere... I should stop and offer him a ride... "
Then I saw his carboard sign asking for money...

Oh yeah. Back to  the real world.  LOL!!!

~Dicentra

http://www.onepanwonders.com ~  Backcountry Cooking at its Finest
http://www.freewebs.com/dicentra

**************Join ChristianMingle.com® FREE! Meet Christian Singles in
your area. Start now!
(http://pr.atwola.com/promoclk/100126575x1221673648x1201419171/aol?redir=http://www.christianmingle.com/campaign.html%3Fcat%3Dadbuy%26
src%3Dplatforma%26adid%3Dfooter:050109%26newurl%3Dreg_path.html)