[pct-l] Ride in Southern California

Jessica Winters jessicawinters at mac.com
Fri May 1 19:17:54 CDT 2009

Hello everyone...

I am writing for a couple lady friends of mine that are flying into
Southern California (airport yet to be determined for convenience) to
hike the PCT section from Big Bear to Wrightwood.   From the airport,
they need a ride to Big Bear on May 30th and another ride back to the
airport on June 6th.    If anyone is available and willing to help
out I know they would super duper appreciative.

Their schedule is flexible enough to fly into any Southern California
airport even with Ontario being the closest...

Thanks in advance if you can help a couple hiker chicks out!

Hope everyone is well.

Love,
Wildflower

Check out my motion picture hiking documentary along the Continental
Divide Trail at:

http://www.scarletandwildflower.com