[pct-l] (pct-l) RE: Superfeet?

Erik The Black erik at eriktheblack.com
Sat May 2 22:54:23 CDT 2009

Hi Marion,

I used Superfeet for a long time but never liked them. My main beef with the
Superfeet is that they are so hard. There really isn't any cushion (I've
tried all the different colors) and they always hurt the bottom of my feet.

Then I discovered the Montrail Enduro soles, which have the same good
support as Superfeet, but they also have some nice padding on top.

http://www.montrail.com/Subcategory.aspx?top=1&cat=140

They are designed to be heated up and then you are supposed to stand on them
so they mold to your feet. I never actually did that, I just stuck 'em in my
shoe and they molded to my foot over time (which is what the guy at the
running store where I found them recommended).

They also have an "LP" version, which is lower volume (flatter) which may
fit better inside your dress shoes, although the regular version isn't
incredibly tall either so that one might also fit. I use the regulars in all
my shoes.

http://www.montrail.com/Subcategory.aspx?top=1&cat=140

I've worn these every day for two years now for hiking and just walking
around town and I love them.

Happy Trails!
Erik The Black
www.eriktheblack.com