[pct-l] Safe parking at Cajon Pass?

stacey burmer beercandy5150 at yahoo.com
Sun May 3 21:56:52 CDT 2009

My husband is thru hiking the PCT. I am going to join up with him next Friday night or early Sat morning and hike with him from Cajon Pass and end up in Wrightwood on Monday. I can get a ride from one spot to the other but need a safe place to leave my car for those three days either in wrightwood or around interstate 15 by Cajon Pass. Any info or help would be greatly appreciated. (I'm new at this!) I live in Fresno and plan on Hiking with him every Fri-Mon thru mid June. Thanks in advance!PCT Wife