[pct-l] Safe parking at Cajon Pass?

Shutterbug steiner shutterbugg313 at yahoo.com
Sun May 3 22:56:09 CDT 2009

I have often parked my car at the MCDonalds  (day trips and weekends)----- I believe it is open 24 hr and many people meet here to carpool for skiing and other wrightwood adventures.  If this does not feel safe enough I know of one person who talked to the manager at the hotel (I think it is a hampten inn) and they were allowed to leave the car there .....  they also had intentions of staying there for a night at the end of there hike.