[pct-l] alternatives to a tent? (Fuzz McPherson)

Fuzz McPherson fuzzmcpherson at yahoo.com
Mon May 4 20:39:56 CDT 2009

Very cool.  It sounds like your set up and mine might be pretty similar then.  I will take a look at how heavy my mosquito net thing is, what brand it is, etc. later on and write that here.

I remember someone saying they used a hammock but I wonder about bugs with that.  Maybe it could be set up with a mosquito net somehow.

I hate mosquitoes.  Little bastards.  I hope that's not too un-PC to call them little bastards, but I won't appologize.  They suck.  No pun intended.