[pct-l] Onyx

Alison Scheiderer alison.scheiderer at gmail.com
Mon May 4 21:08:55 CDT 2009

Speaking of repetitiveness, I am going to reiterate what Cuddles suggested
and Handlebar implied. I think you can happily skip resupplying at Walker
Pass. I skipped it and was happy with my decision. And even happier after
hearing about the difficulties others had hitching into and out of town and
about the various ghastly stories of town and motel occurrences. I recall
several hikers last year saying that if they had it all to do again, they'd
hurry straight across the road at Walker Pass without going to town. I say
skip it. There may be a dearth of guidebook info for the reason that its not
worth stopping.

Laces