[pct-l] closure of ollalie lake resort?

Randy Forsland rforsland2001 at yahoo.com
Mon May 4 22:14:01 CDT 2009

Last year when i was going to re-hike Oregon, I checked their website, www.ollalielake.com, and it seemed to imply that the resort needed major repairs to bring it up to code. they were actually advertising for electricians and other construction related types.

Their website in no longer, so i have a bad feeling that it won't be back until somebody purchases it and pumps some money into it.

I had a decent time there in 2003...nothing spectacular but I still enjoyed my stay.

Redwood