[pct-l] satellite phones?

Tortoise Tortoise73 at charter.net
Tue May 5 11:48:07 CDT 2009

I carry a TracFone cell phone which I seldom use but it is great to have
when needed.  TracFone uses other carriers such as AT&T and Verizon to
actually provide service. TracFone is cheap for limited use and at least
for my plan, there are no extra roaming charges.  So I get cell phone
coverage where ever I can connect with Verizon or another compatible
carrier.

Tortoise

<> He who finishes last, wins! <>