[pct-l] Bear Canister

Trekker4 at aol.com Trekker4 at aol.com
Sat May 9 08:02:46 CDT 2009

There are canister loan programs, perhaps from both public and private
sources, but I don't know the details. I'm sure someone on this list knows
details of who does so.

Bob  "Trekker"
Big Bend Desert Denizen, and...
Naturalized Citizen - Republic  of Texas

In a message dated 5/8/2009 11:45:18 P.M. Central Daylight Time,