[pct-l] Even have met some of these characters . . .

JOHN F PATTERSON yuppatt at sbcglobal.net
Sun May 10 09:27:57 CDT 2009

~ Mr Mountaingoat, Brisbane

And That's All the Goat Wrote

Good to hear from you down under there Mr Mountaingoat !
Lovely note , Mate .

With not allll ( despite , not alll ) sections yet completely in the book I have the state of Washington yet to complete and will then call it a day as to the wonderful P C T .
I did the A T in 2002 and I will then aim my headlamp toward the midlands - the C D T ( which I sensibly placed last as to the Triple Crown as to Grizzly bears ; but learned last year ' they ' believe Grizzlies now roam in northern Washington . )

I tune in here and greatly enjoy myself reading , occasionally responding .
Feels at times like family !
Even have met some of these characters !
                   Rafter Jack