[pct-l] Question for postholer

enyapjr at comcast.net enyapjr at comcast.net
Sun May 10 10:00:29 CDT 2009

> Just wondering why Katalina's journal was taken offline and when it might be back up.
> I've been following her journey and her journal has been very entertaining.

I certainly don't know for sure, but...
Technically it might NOT be "offline" - just 'hidden' and not available to the "public"...
One of the positives for Postholer Journals, IMHO, is that one can make their journal "private" -
only available to those that the journalist wishes and invites to see it, and not any and all from the 'general public'...
Once their trek is done and they are off-trail, one can then make it public, if so desired, to 'share' with future thru hopefuls...
Postholer might not give a definitive answer to your question since it involves 'privacy issues'...

Happy trails!!!
Jimk / PITA