[pct-l] Umbrellas

Erik The Black erik at eriktheblack.com
Wed May 13 10:18:49 CDT 2009

Hey Beeman!

I'm a fan of the Golite Chrome dome. It is pretty "heavy duty" despite it's
light weight. (10 ounces). I've brushed it up against a ton of bushes and
cacti and whatnot, and had it turned inside out by high winds dozens of
times, but it takes a licking and keeps on ticking.

-Erik The Black
www.eriktheblack.com

On Tue, May 12, 2009 at 11:46 PM, Paul Cronshaw
<beemancron at hotmail.com>wrote:

> I am finally getting back on the PCT for another section over Memorial Day
> weekend: PCT Atlas Section D - San Grogonio Pass to Big Bear. Looking into
> using an umbrella for the exposed first part of this uphill hike. Any
> suggestions on using an umbrella would be appreciated. ProliteGear has a
few
> golite models on sale.The Beeman

End of Pct-l Digest, Vol 17, Issue 45