[pct-l] Out of Contact Hikers on PCT

Bill Burge bill at burge.com
Fri May 15 00:24:06 CDT 2009

So they were at the base of San Jacinto.  That's a good thing.  I
think the stretch from Idyllwild to the base of San Jacinto is
probably the most trail treacherous of the area you describe (someone
with a more intimate knowledge of the trail can correct me if there is
a knife edge ridge or something between Cabazon and Big Bear).

BillB