[pct-l] Out of Contact Hikers on PCT

The Dosey Family dart at uneedspeed.net
Fri May 15 00:28:42 CDT 2009

Well that is somewhat reassuring, Unfortunately I have no knowledge of the
trail at all, I am home support, and only know what I have learned in the
last day from maps and other replies. But what has happened beyond that is
the puzzle at this point, I have questioned as to what the weather from the
fires has done to the area and wondered if that could be causing the lack of
contact?

Wes