[pct-l] Hey Eric Quick Question

Stephen White stephenwhite12 at hotmail.com
Tue May 19 01:30:07 CDT 2009

Hey Eric the black, got a quick Question for ya.  I'm leaving echo summitish area on june 25th and and i know the 3rd and 4th guidebooks aren't available until the 1st, what could we do to try and remedy this?  i'd really like to order them but am kinda worried about treking alone for a couple weeks with no guide or maps.  you can hit me up off list if you like.  Thanks a bunch.  - Little Nice