[pct-l] Backpack Upgrade

CC Wishon ccwishon at gmail.com
Thu May 21 10:27:07 CDT 2009

Hi,

I'm a first-time poster and also an REI employee. I just wanted to let you
know that if you're not a member and don't have the receipt for the
backpack, REI will only be able to give you credit for the backpack's
current worth (which decreases periodically -- if your pack is a couple
years old, chances are you'll be getting a much smaller refund than what
what you originally paid). Also, REI's guarantee is only good for the life
of the product, so unless it's in good condition (which it sounds like
yours is), you could have some problems taking it back. It's definitely
worth a try, especially if you're a member, but you may end up getting a
better price for it online. Good luck!

CC