[pct-l] Rather funny.. :)

Gary Wright gwtmp01 at mac.com
Thu May 21 13:23:06 CDT 2009

On May 21, 2009, at 1:07 PM, Scott Bryce wrote:
> So controversial subjects like Constitutional rights are off topic,
> but
> degrading jokes about sexually exploiting women are fine?

They are both off topic and/or inappropriate.  It is just that some
posters are unwilling to accept admonishments from other participants
and our hosts. I'm glad that our hosts don't ban people from the list
on a whim but it would be nice if some participants showed some
contrition when called out for their behavior.

Gary Wright (Radar)