[pct-l] update: Mojave tehachape shuttle $1.

Chase Davidson chaseat99 at gmail.com
Thu May 21 13:35:23 CDT 2009

Updated information:::this ride is to 58 trail head cameron area not willow springs.
I talked to the buss  supervisor. There are 8 busses per day weekays starting at 5:20 and ending at 19:20 that will drop off or pickup hikers at the 58 trail head. You must call mrs wilbanks first and ok the driver to detour and stop. Her hours are mon-friday 7:30 to 16:30 call 661-862-8894 . Three busses on sat and two on sunday. She is hiker friendly and plans to hike pct in five years. She will send new buss schedules to motels and P.O.

I just got a call from trail angel heidi in tehachape 661-808-9905.
In mojave you can get a ride to the trail at 58 cameron  for$1.00 on the kern regional bus to tehachape. But first you must call the supervisor who will give the driver permission for an unscheduled stop. Call mrs. Wilbanks at 661-862-8894
And get schedule. Example ;Today they pickup at the swap meet (next to stater bro. Grocery across road from motel 6) at 3:20 5:20

Chase  postholer.com