[pct-l] Rather funny.. :)

Reinhold Metzger reinholdmetzger at cox.net
Sat May 23 14:03:49 CDT 2009

HE  IS  A  TROLL!!!
Brick has already closed this controversial thread and here he is
reviving it again and flaming innocent bystanders like Switchback and
Reinhold by name, without provocation,  after they had been silent for
almost two weeks.
Switchback is more bashful and will suffer in silence.
I, on the other hand , have been in the line of fire before, (real life
fire) so this crap those not phase me one bit and a response is called for.

I say...."BAN  THE  TROLL".......BAN  ANYBODY  THAT  DISAGREES  WITH
ME.......BAN  ANYBODY  THAT
LACKS  A  SENSE   OF  HUMOR!!!

Hhhmmm,......Seems to me that I heard this line of reasoning before
somewhere.

JMT Reinhold
The bashful one

Elevator wrote:
I am thankful for the volunteers that provide the forum and moderate,
but with that said, the topic of guns is WAY more pertinent to the PCT
than many of the sexist threads and jokes that certain old timers on
this list frequently submit.  There have been many requests to put a
stop to these topics but they seem to persist. Frankly, the topic that
Ned started was far my interesting in my opinion than all that other
crap that Switchback and Reinhold submit. Elevator