[pct-l] How to get to Kennedy Meadows?

Joshua jtmlite at gmail.com
Sat May 23 22:56:42 CDT 2009

Dan,
I had the same problem during my thru hike in 08 after a knee injury.  After a week or so of research and mind games I decided that the easiest solution was to rent a car and drop it off in ridgecrest. I was lucky enough to have someone on a food run from km pick me up. Thanks chuck norris and tigger... If no one is there to give you a ride the hitch shouldn't be that bad.  You could drive up there and get some one to follow you to the enterprise also. All for under $70.  Worked out pretty well. Look into it if you have any questions feel free to ask.