[pct-l] Reno Airport to TRT

Paul Magnanti pmags at yahoo.com
Sun May 24 00:40:24 CDT 2009

Thanks for the info! Hope you don't mind, I shared some of  the info publicly  (below) as it may be of use to
other people as well.

Using your info, looks like SLT may be my cheap shower the night before I stink up the plane. ;)

Many thanks!

--Thoreau
http://www.pmags.com
http://www.redbubble.com/people/pmags/art

transport seems to be from the airport to South Lake Tahoe via http://www.southtahoeexpress.com/ .
>From SLT it is a 4 mile cab ride (or, heaven >>forbid, a four mile walk) to where
the TRT crosses the Kingsbury Grade. A Kingsbury start puts Tahoe City
at about mid point for resupply.