[pct-l] Tahoe Rim Trail

Paul Magnanti pmags at yahoo.com
Sun May 24 00:43:21 CDT 2009

>>Is there a guide book for the TRT that you can recommend?

The best..and only one! :D

http://www.tahoerimtrail.org/acart/order_form.html#

The Tahoe Rim Trail: A Complete Guide for Hikers, Mountain Bikers, and Equestrians
NEW EDITION FOR 2008! This
comprehensive guide to the Tahoe Rim Trail describes the trail in eight
sections, and provides details about trail difficulty, water
availability, flora and fauna and the best times to go. Endorsed by the
Tahoe Rim Trail Association, The Tahoe Rim Trail was Wilderness Press
#1 selling book in 2003.

I'll probably bring these maps, too:

Tom Harrison topographical Recreation Map
It includes: camping areas, picnic
areas, bicycling trails, horseback riding trails, ski areas, the Tahoe
Rim Trail, Wilderness area names, mountain peak names, everything
needed for the backpacker, bicycler, horseback rider and anyone who
likes taking a walk in the mountains ...and it's WATERPROOF! .

--Thoreau
http://www.pmags.com
http://www.redbubble.com/people/pmags/art