[pct-l] Welcome to the "Pct-l" mailing list

SMatthewLewis at aol.com SMatthewLewis at aol.com
Sun May 24 14:23:08 CDT 2009

I'm looking for advice to pass on to a family member about hiking the John
Muir Trail in early season. Two inexperienced young men want to start the
hike  on June 20 th from Yosemite valley. My concern is the snow and
especially the  river crossings they will encounter along the way. All the guide
books I have  read caution about the high water levels. I have hiked the trail
twice in  August, many years ago, but can't give them any actual info. about
what they  will encounter in the early season. Any specific information
about this issue  would be appreciated.

steve
Steps!
(http://pr.atwola.com/promoclk/100126575x1221322948x1201367184/aol?redir=http://www.freecreditreport.com/pm/default.aspx?sc=668072&hmpgID=62&bcd=May