[pct-l] (photo) Hiker Approaching Forester Pass

RJ Lewis karmagurl at cox.net
Fri May 29 16:53:46 CDT 2009

I have been classified as disabled for years....just because you cannot
SEE it, doesn't mean it's not there. I still hike - in fact it's one of
the best excersizes one can do- and I plan on doing the ENTIRE PCT too.
So, would you please tell me WHY a disabled person cannot hike the
trail? I would truely be interested in the reasoning.

Soul Sista