[pct-l] rabid food

CRYSTAL NEZGODA littlevixsin at gmail.com
Sat May 30 00:58:50 CDT 2009

Ha ha funny thank you for lightening the mood

On May 29, 2009 10:47 PM, "Wes Rose" <wb104475 at sbcglobal.net> wrote:

Dear Postholer,

You posted a cool picture on the list and yikes!  What happened?

Now I understand why you avoid the ADZ day...  I think that the food was
rabid.
We could have a very serious health hazard among some on this list.  Even
the
leadership was affected!  One even thinks he's a dog!  Can't you just
picture in
your mind's eye the frothing at the mouth, the wild eyes, the profuse
sweating,
the racing heart as fingers pound out the letters on the keyboard. Pretty
scary
stuff.  Next year I'm staying home from the ADZ.

Anyway, hope all is well.