[pct-l] (no subject)

joph at piedmontbsa.org joph at piedmontbsa.org
Sat May 30 14:12:13 CDT 2009

Jim,

We were in the national forest at the time, where a leash is not required.
That being said, being on a leash would have made no difference as the
grouse was immediately adjacent to the trail. Mr. C. was walking in close
formation, single file, between my husband and I.

To anyone who wants to know the truth—please read the journal before you
judge.

To the list—I apologize for my part in keeping this thread alive—it really
serves no purpose—if you really want to continue the discussion off-list I
am willing to respond to any civil inquiry or discussion.

jo