[pct-l] Snow...........

Andrea Dinsmore zaqueltooocool at gmail.com
Sat May 30 15:06:51 CDT 2009

We are having fabulous summer weather here in the North Cascades. Down to 43
inches at the Steven's trail head. All next week is supposed to be in the
70's. Another 3 weeks and the snow should be down to letting all the flowers
pop through. SOBO should be heading out from Manning Park around the 3-4
week in June. I will be picking their brains about trail damage on the
original PCT north of Steven's Pass. (hwy 2) I'll post what I hear on this
site. Be sure to watch the other snow reporting sites for the other mt
peaks.

PCT MOM