[pct-l] Snow...........

bigsatoshi at cox.net bigsatoshi at cox.net
Sat May 30 17:30:20 CDT 2009

I agree with everything Oregon Bound said.  I joined the forum about a week ago and have been very disappointed that I have to filter through 20 useless emails every morning to get to the helpful stuff.  You post was refreshing, especially since I am planning on hiking SoBo very soon!

Thanks again PCT MOM!  Keep up the good work.