[pct-l] PCT & JMT record attempts

Reinhold Metzger reinholdmetzger at cox.net
Sun May 31 06:54:02 CDT 2009

Hi gang,
Just to let you know that 2009 promises to be perhaps another exciting
year for record attempts.
My buddy Scott Williamson and Adam Bradley may go after Horton's PCT
speed record.
My buddy Michael Popov ( that scoundrel stole my crown) may again go
after Sue (Stinky Feet) Johnston's supported JMT record.
Michael is looking  for resupply support team members.
If you are interested in helping Michael bring back that crown to the
boys camp, were it belongs, contact me of list.
I mean, the girls beating the boys at our own game is totally
unacceptable and we must reverse this.

WARNING TO  to the girls....Michael is tall, young, lean and extremly
good looking....(almost as good looking as I am) and you will most
likely fall hopelessly in  love with him.

JMT Reinhold
Your good looking trail companion