[pct-l] resupply

Bob Bankhead wandering_bob at comcast.net
Sun May 31 14:00:30 CDT 2009

The only exception to that along the PCT (of which I have personal knowledge) is the dozen or so large bear lockers at the Tuolumne Meadows Wilderness Center parking lot. They are there specifically to provide bear-proof (but unlocked) storage for re-supply boxes left there by hikers. The Wilderness Center does not hold packages.

I've never had anyone help themselves to my stuff. The only down side is those metal lockers are out in the sun most of the day so pack accordingly.