[pct-l] Scary encounters

CHUCK CHELIN steeleye at wildblue.net
Sun Nov 1 09:21:28 CST 2009

Good morning, Diane,

I think you are safer on the trail than in “civilization” as I described at
http://www.trailjournals.com/entry.cfm?id=167914  If you want to avoid
smelly, hairy beasts – a few of which are actually wild animals -- it would
be best to avoid the PCT during the typical thru-hiker season.

Steel-Eye
Hiking the Pct since before it was the PCT -- 1965
http://www.trailjournals.com/steel-eye

http://www.trailjournals.com/SteelEye09