[pct-l] Marble Mtn's Moon

Scott Herriott yetifan at yahoo.com
Mon Nov 2 21:25:18 CST 2009

Deems wrote:

<I took a short hike up to Cliff Lake this weekend to enjoy the full moon.
After hiking to the lake in high winds and misty rain I was wondering why I
was carrying several pounds of camera gear; however, once the sun set and
the moon rose, I knew I had made the right decision. Click on TMMW for a few
more moon shots.
http://www.pbase.com/losthiker/image/118964296 >

Awesome shots, Deems.

Squatch