[pct-l] Where to start?

Postholer public at postholer.com
Thu Nov 5 10:29:42 CST 2009

Personally, I think it would be a mortal sin for anyone to miss places like
Glacier Peak Wilderness, Alpine Lakes Wilderness and Sequoia/Kings during
one's life. I know I'd be a lesser person for it. If starting at Aqua Dulce
increases your chances of seeing such places, great! Further, if you skip
other sections to meet your goals, that's fine too, it's YOUR hike. Do as
you please without regard to the dogma.

Obviously, hiking end to end is a huge and worthy accomplishment. For many
that IS the hike above all else, but is that YOUR hike?

Choose the path with the least amount of regret. It's a year of your time.

-postholer
Trail Journals, Google Trail Maps, Forums: http://postholer.com
Pacific Crest Trail Photo Atlas: http://postholer.com/photoAtlas.php