[pct-l] trail indulgences

Will Hiltz will.hiltz at gmail.com
Thu Nov 5 16:12:40 CST 2009

The B&B in Trout Lake, Washington.

We arrived 1 day after the close of the huckleberry festival, so had many
huck shakes at the local restaurant.

The owner of the B&B is a music nut and we watched old concert footage with
him at night.

He cooked us perhaps the best brekkie I had on the trail-- zucchini pancakes
with huckleberry syrup.

To top it off, the owner, Kelly, had recently installed a $10,000+ hot tub
under a open-air gazebo (with sound system) alongside a stream in the back
of his property.  Recliner seats, strong jets blasting from all angles
(including the fearsome VOLCANO jet coming out of the floor!), and rainbow
underwater lights. The only problem is getting a hitch into town!

Easy