[pct-l] Where to start?

Matt Thyer matt_thyer at hotmail.com
Fri Nov 6 16:27:37 CST 2009

Sounds like we're in the same line of business; if things work out that way,
I may have a similar excuse.  PCT is only one prong of the Triple Crown and
there the remainder of this and another whole continent at either end of any
of these trails.  Potential!

Yes, I still don't have a trail name.  Tazul explained to me how one gets
one while we waited for his helicopter and rescue this summer, but presently
I remain Sir Nobody.

Matt