[pct-l] Snow training Dec. Schedule

ned at pacificcrestcustombuilders.com ned at pacificcrestcustombuilders.com
Sun Nov 8 21:49:59 CST 2009

Mountain Education's Snow Courses for December will be (provided there is enough snow...):

December 4,5,6
December 18,19,20

Keep in mind there will be two each month through May and April is jammed as hikers coordinate their snow skills training right before they leave for the Mexican border. (Some schedule their training earlier, start from the border way before the KO, then hitch back to take in its festivities, then hitch back to continue north).

So far, January's weekends are the 16,17,18 (Martin Luther King, Jr.) and the 29, 30, 31st..
Depending on demand, every weekend in March and April may have Courses running as well. Stay tuned!

Remember, these 3-day weekend trips are free. Email us for a Course Description if you are interested. It opens up a whole new season of hiking and camping (bug and dirt-free!) for you (and great pictures, too!).

Mtnned & Lady J
Mountain Education