[pct-l] Trail Humor - From You Know Who...(JMT REINHOLD)

Reinhold Metzger reinholdmetzger at cox.net
Wed Nov 11 12:29:04 CST 2009

Say Switchback,
Coming to think of it, I must be a lesbian also...and proud of it.
Unfortunately some of our older list members must have gone  "STRAIGHT"
for they no longer  want to talk or think about women and as a matter of
fact get down right upset when you and I talk about hiker babes.
Boy, did they ever get upset with me for wearing that  "Sex
Instructor...first lesson free" hat to the KO.
I guess it frustrates them to think about the good old days.

JMT Reinhold
Still dreaming about Catra