[pct-l] Great News for hikers with extensive backpacking experience

Stephen Adams reddirt2 at earthlink.net
Fri Nov 13 12:00:01 CST 2009

This is a really good idea ! Though the requirements for being the
temple scribe will be  in part, at least for a couple weeks, painful.
We'll have to get confirmation regarding Reinhold, but I am quite
confident that with a little Jack Daniels and my little "Classic"
Reinhold and myself should be able to perform the necessary procedure.