[pct-l] Boiled "Jack Daniels" Hiker Menu

Reinhold Metzger reinholdmetzger at cox.net
Sat Nov 14 01:57:29 CST 2009

This is good to know......Perhaps we should substitute Jim Beam for
Jack Daniels for breakfast and save the Jack Daniels for dinner.
Yes, Taboos is a long haul and steep drop to nowhere.....I had to bail
out via Taboos couple years ago.
However, I got a ride just like that......a good looking girl came to a
screeching halt and gave me a ride to Lone Pine.

It pays to be good looking.....I guess that is why Switchback does not
hitch-hike

JMT Reinhold
The most handsome guide of the Sierra