[pct-l] PCT Trail Angel Support

Reinhold Metzger reinholdmetzger at cox.net
Mon Nov 16 08:43:58 CST 2009

Switchback,
This is nothing but a "Rip-off.
Thru-hikers will need their money for trail town bars and are not
interested in investments.
Stock certificates weigh and hikers are not interested in dragging stock
certificates around, they are more interested in lightening their pack.
Instead of taking advantage of gullible innocent Thru-hikers you should
be thinking about doing something at the KO that will be helpful and
good for them, like I will be doing.
I will be selling my world famous  "Dehydrated Water".
My  "Dehydrated Water"  is going to sell like hot cakes because it will
lighten their packs and that is what Thru-hikers want.
Just think,...... one table spoon of my world famous "Dehydrated Water"
powder will make a liter of  instant, delicious, refreshing, thirst
quenching, dehydrated water.
You can salt all the gold you want, but it's my  "Dehydrated Water"
that's going to be the hit of the KO.
I will be the "Hero" of the KO and you will be the  "Scam Artist".
They will tar you and feather you and run you out of the KO.
Do something good for the hikers instead, like I will be doing.
I bet I will have the approval of the Kelty Kid and the Wagon Master to
sell my "Dehydrated Water'' at the KO.

JMT Reinhold
Sole distributor of  "Dehydrated Water"